Are you looking for a way to advance your supply chain career? Stand out in a competitive job market with the new ASCM Supply Chain Technology Certificate. This certificate gives you an understanding of how to implement the latest technologies in your supply chain organization to reduce costs, boost performance and achieve a more sustainable supply chain.
You’ll learn about the newest supply chain technologies through case studies from globally recognized organizations. After completing the program, you’ll know how to:
– Streamline and improve operational performance using key technologies
– Bolster reliability and advance processes by proposing new solutions
– Minimize security threats and effectively evaluate the benefits and risks of various supply chain technologies
– Make informed and reliable decisions directly affecting overall supply chain performance
Top three reasons to get the technology certificate
Technology in Supply Chain
Stand out in a competitive job market with a digital badge proving competence in critical supply chain technologies.
Blockchain Technology and Supply Chain
Explore how blockchain and other emerging technologies can support and improve operations within the supply chain industry.
ASCM is the gold standard in supply chain education, training and development.
ASCM Supply Chain Technology Course Topics
- Advanced Analytics and Automation
- Internet of Things
- Demand Planning Technologies
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) and 3D Printing
How it works
The Technology Certificate course is an attendance & self based online program that includes:
20 hours of education , Flashcards, video clips and practice questions to help cultivate a stronger understanding of each topic, A comprehensive final exam. After passing the exam, receive a certificate and digital badge that you can display on your LinkedIn profile and within your email signature. Additionally, earn 20 certification maintenance points upon program completion.
Please note: ASCM members have lifetime access to their badges. After earning a certificate, non-members can access badges for one year. All learners have lifetime access to their certificates.