December 16 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+0
Welcome to APICS CTSC, The APICS Certified in Transformation For Supply Chain program is recognized worldwide as the standard for transformation management, Supply chains have faced significant disruptions in recent years. Now more than ever before, supply chain professionals need to become transformational leaders with skills in systems thinking, digital fluency and analytical methods for all types of supply chains.
WHY SEEK APICS CTSC CERTIFICATION?
Earning the CTSC demonstrates your expertise in supply chain strategy, proves your ability to lead a major transformation project and sets you apart from the competition—paving the way for new professional opportunities.
The program leverages components of globally recognized industry standards, including the ASCM SCOR Digital Standard (DS), Enterprise Standards for Sustainability and the Digital Capabilities Model (DCM) to:
- Identify risks and opportunities, and select the appropriate frameworks, models and approaches to effect transformation
- Apply systems thinking to develop, analyse and validate concept alternatives for transformation
- Manage skills, roles, responsibilities and infrastructure needed for successful supply chain transformation
- Identify tools and technologies to enable effective supply chain transformation
- Identify and implement strategies for reinforcing and replicating improvements
Frequently Asked Questions about Your Online Learning Experience with MUHAKAT
1. How do I register to this course? What Are The Time Details
You will need to inquire first to receive our full offer details at this link
2. How do I pay for this course?
Payment takes place via two options, Online Payment or Wire Transfer. You can choose your preference of payment method and we will send you the needed information for that.
3. Is this an official APICS CTSC Course?
Yes, APICS/ASCM Approved MUHAKAT to deliver its courses online and by the end of the course you will receive APICS certificate of completion.
4. What platform will be used for the distance learning experience?
We use GoTo TRAINING Application, a very user-friendly training application that you can download on your mobile and computer
5. If I miss an online class, would MUHAKAT make it available for review again to my convenience?
Unfortunately no, due to APICS/ASCM copyrights agreement the session cannot be recorded for later viewing; however, you will have the chance to re-attend any missing part in the next CTSC online course for free.
6. Can I record the session myself for later viewing?
NO, that’s against the copyrights law, you will be asked to sign in a copyrights agreement where recording the online session violates USA and EU copyrights law.
7. What do I receive in return of the registration fees?
Every attendee will receive a CTSC Slides Book, An online learning system valid for one year that includes soft copy of the book, and the privilege to attend all the classes (40 hours) live online. Your payment also includes annual membership, exam and exam retake
8. What is the language of the online delivery?
The delivery be in English; however, the instructors are bilingual both in Arabic and English.
CTSC is internationally accredited by APICS/ASCM, The Leading Supply Chain Education worldwide .
SAMER MAJDI ALMADHOUN MBA, CSCP, CLTD, SCOR-P , APICS Recognized Master Instructor
Award wining master facilitator and a Co-Author for the CTSC learning contents, enjoys 25 years of experience in various business sectors with emphasis on supply chain management as a core of experience (Contracting management, Procurement &sourcing, logistics, distribution, innovation/technology management),Has vast experience in supply chain transformation and helped tens of organisations to achieve that.
This Course has no prerequisite requirement, supply chain experience is required